In this week’s Monday I’m gonna share with you another really easy recipe to try at home. It’s delicious and it doesn’t cost a fortune. The cooking time is around 30 minutes and the ingredients are for 2 portions.
All you need is:
- 1 leek
- 180-200g tortiglioni pasta (or your favourite one)
- 1 lemon
- 100g Crème fraîche
- 100g diced chorizo
- 2 tbsp Chinese rice wine (or cooking white wine)
- 1 sachet/ cube chicken stock mix
- some chives/ parsley for decoration
- olive oil, salt and pepper
- Start with preparing all of the ingredients so it’ll be easy for you once you start cooking. Wash and cut the leek, boil the pasta and squeeze 1/2 lemon.
2. Once you have everything ready, you can continue with frying the chorizo for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Then add the leek to the pan and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the pasta, the chicken stock mix, the Chinese rice wine and 250ml boiled water, mix everything well and cook 2 minutes.
5. Transfer everything into an oven-proof dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Once you’re happy with the dish, remove it from the oven and stir through the creme fraiche. Then add lemon juice, salt and parmesan to taste. Mix it well.
7. Put into a bowl, season with some black pepper, sprinkle some parmesan and chives/ parsley on top.
And that’s it. As I said, it’s super easy and quick. Let me know in the comments if you like this type of recipes or you prefer more vegetarian/ vegan style. I’m open for any suggestions.
And don’t forget to enjoy!