One of my favourite quick and easy recipe to make is the soup. It comes in many different forms and flavors. Either veggie, vegan or with a bit of meat, there’s a soup for everyone. In today’s Monday Munch I’m gonna share with you a recipe for Vegan Pumpkin Soup. All time favourite! Any time of the year. Ready for 30 minutes.
I’m not sure how many portions you can get from this recipe but for sure you gonna have a big pot with delicious pumpkin soup. Feel free to improvise with the quantity of the ingredients. This is just the basic stuff you need:
- Medium size pumpkin
- 1 brown onion
- 5-6 carrots
- 5 garlic cloves
- Salt, pepper
- Some plant-based butter
1. Cut the veggies into chunks.
2. Add everything in a pot with some water to cover the veggies and bring to boil.
3. Add salt, pepper and your favourite herbs and spices after 10 minutes of boiling. Then cook for another 10 minutes or until the veggies are soft.
4. Once cooked, remove the pot from the heat and wait 15-20 minutes to cool down.
5. Blend everything and return to medium heat with a spoonful of butter/ margarine. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. That’s all. Serve and enjoy!
What’s your favourite soup?