Easy like Sunday baking! I made these last Sunday and I had to share them with you. I don’t take any credit for the recipes as you will see they’re very popular right now, especially one of them.
I’m talking about the baked feta and tomato pasta. Probably, I’ve seen at least 10 different ways of doing it. So this is my way:
There isn’t really a recipe you can follow. It’s so simple:
- Bake some cherry tomatoes with salt, black pepper and dry herbs and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add some feta cheese.
- When cooked, mash it with a fork.
- Add some cooked pasta and mix well.
And for the next recipe, all you need is a sheet of puff pastry and a block of Camembert. This is probably the easiest baking recipe you’ll ever try and the taste is just divine.
- Put your favourite spices and herbs on top of the cheese – I would recommend: dry oregano, dry thyme, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Wrap up the cheese in the puff pastry and use fork on the edges. As shown in the video.
- Optional: You can glaze it with an egg on top. In the video I didn’t put any because I forgot but I do recommend it.
- Optional for meateaters: Before you wrap up the cheese in the pastry, use some prosciutto to wrap it up first and then put it in the pastry.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until it’s cooked.
What do you think about those type of quick and easy recipes? Do you have a favourite one?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my Instagram giveaway! You have 3 days left. Good luck!